Thursday, February 8, 2007

I HEART MY FRIENDS

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In my real world AND in my online world, I do "heart" my friends. The friendships I have developed through the years are solid ones. The older I get, It becomes more and more obvious just who genuinely cares for and about me. And heaven knows I care about them. Be they younger, older, the same age as I, male or female, they have shown me the true meaning of friendship. I am grateful for them. It is my hope they are equally pleased with me and what I bring to them.

There, I needed and wanted to express that. ::smile::
 
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." ~Anais Nin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HEART MY FRIENDS>>>SO UNIQUELY YOU!
hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

I love ya, Nikki.
Nancy

Anonymous said...

You are right...friends don't come in a specific package.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love that quote.  It was a lightbulb moment for me.  It seems that the older I get, the younger my friends are.  I find myself seeing myself as young as they are.  I often wonder if I seem old to them.