Tuesday, January 2, 2007

FIVE YEARS

That, that is one of the many things I miss so very much about you. On Saturday, it will have been five years ago that I held your hand for the last time. Or were you holding mine? I gained so much strength from and through you. And you also brought out an inner strength that I never realized I possessed.

Oh, to hold your hand one more time...just one more time.
 
Missing you today and for always.
 
"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with." ~Billy Graham

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((Nikki))))

Gem~

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Nikki.  I wish you still has him here with you.
http://searchthesea.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Nikki...You can always hold your fathers hand now, you never have to go to see him, he is with you alwaysn your fingers entwined with his always and forever.
James

Anonymous said...

Your dad will always live in your heart, Nikki.  Hugs upon hugs to you.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Makes me sad to see this...I feel for you and I relate to the sadness.   Oh what I would give to touch my mom again....no one really knows the depth of that.
Much love to you, Nikki.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Oh, Nikki,honey... I know that feeling.  My mom has been gone for nearly 30 years, and I miss her more now that I did 20 years ago.  I know your memories are sad at times, but enjoy the good parts of them... as I'm sure there are many!

Hugs and love,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I think I have fallen in love with your art work!