Monday, December 3, 2007

PATRICK~ThisItalianGuy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 
You were loved well and by many, my friend. And you will be deeply missed. But I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that you are no longer here.
 

"Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
and things are not what they seem.
Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal;
Dust thou art; to dust returnest,
Was not spoken of the soul."

~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sympathy in the loss of your friend.  May he rest in peace.  May you find peace and comfort in your good and happy memories.

Anonymous said...

It is hard to lose a friend, I do believe that we will all meet again someday. Please accept my condolences on your loss...Sandi

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the pain you're in, Pea....
Love,
Nance

Anonymous said...

It might take a bit for the mind to comprehend what this means, but surely your heart knows his passing onto the next step of his adventure called life is a positive one for him, as Longfellow says, and while friends and family are in pain, he is free and with you forever now.  You'll heal, and perhaps be wiser for what is really a great gift.  Truly.  I share your lost feelings.  CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/    

Anonymous said...

The Don is one of my favorite hotels in Florida. Your drawing is so great!!  Love the rose drawing too.

Linda Blondheim
www.lindablondheimartnotes.blogspot.com