Friday, October 14, 2005

DR. SEUSSETTE

Dr. Seuss delighted millions of youngsters and adults with his endearing and amusing stories. What child does not possess at least one of his books? And what parents do not have at least one book memorized due to the countless times it was the requested reading of their children? BUT...he left one book unwritten that would have been pure entertainment for strictly adult readers. Mmhmm. That book would be about S-E-X.

Stating fact right here and now, I am in no way a Dr. Seuss. My writing ability pales in comparison, obviously! Plus, I am a she...not a he. But that does not mean I cannot pretend to be a famous rhyming Dr. Seussette! This is AOL, after all. ::giggle:: So let's get to this book that "should have been written but wasn't because it would go against Dr. Seuss's standards" right now! Oh, and if sexual material offends you in any way, please stop reading. This is all meant in fun, but it will be very suggestive yet within the bounds of AOL's TOS rules.

         

   Isn't it interesting how the sounds are the same for an awful nightmare and great sex?  ~From the television show The Golden Girls

Obscenity is whatever gives the Judge an erection.  ~Author Unknown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was simply bedazzling!
You are either very creative or should go into the field of sex therapy. Although personally, I kind of like doin' it in the park;0)
Thanks for the laugh!
Maryanne

Anonymous said...

this was great...you really should write a book....not sure about what but you should write one....

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!  My heart was just pulled over and handed a speeding ticket!!
 I trust you know CPR???      Marc :)

Anonymous said...

C'mere, Marc. Lemme practice that CPR on you. WAIT! I think it might be more fun if you practice on me...then I can see how it's properly done. ::wicked grin:: Okay, geez...I was just kidding!